The name Dalabua means “Lotus Princess” which perfectly describes the refreshing character of our charming boutique hotel surrounded by UNESCO classified ponds.
Maison Dalabua stands on one of the most serene location in Luang Prabang away from the hustle and bustle of the Peninsula, we are just 3 minutes walk from the historical center with easy access to the night market, royal palace and historical temples & buildings.
The hotel features 40 rooms set in a tropical environment with different maisons scattered around the property. All rooms are furnished in an elegant blend of traditional Lao and contemporary design, with all modern amenities. The Spa and swimming pool are the best place to chill out after a day of sightseeing.
As the sun starts to go down sip a signature cocktail whilst watching the sunset over Mount Phousi before savouring fresh, traditional Laotian cuisine on the deck of Manda de Laos, our pond side restaurant.
- 27 sqm of privacy
- Our Classic Rooms are uniquely designed in Maison Dalabua style. They are spacious and comfortable.
- 30 sqm of privacy
- Our Deluxe Rooms are more spacious than our classic rooms and feature a small terrace for private recreation.
Grand Deluxe Garden View
- 35 sqm of privacy
- Our Grand Deluxe Garden View Rooms are all new and decorated in Maison Dalabua style. They are spacious and comfortable. All feature a balcony or terrace with garden views to unwind in privacy after a day out and about.
Grand Deluxe Room
- 40 sqm of privacy
- Our Grand Deluxe Rooms are spacious and all feature a bathtub to soak in. They all have balcony or terrace lovely pond or pool views to take in when reflecting on your time in Luang Prabang.
- 43 sqm of privacy
- Our Over-water Bungalow Rooms are our most luxurious rooms. They are extremely spacious and decorated in Maison Dalabua’s unique style. They all have balconies directly overlooking the UNESCO classified ponds where you can savour in your own piece of privacy.
MANDA de LAOS, our sister restaurant is located around a classified UNESCO Lily pond features Laotian Family Cuisine specialty from all regions of Laos.
During sunset time, sip our signature cocktail while watching the magic changing colors in the sky. Dine under the stars, immerse in a tropical ambiance.
Maison Dalabua and Mekong Cruises have partnered to offer you a once of a lifetime experience on the Mighty Mekong and a stay in the charming UNESCO heritage city of Luang Prabang.
Creating a blissful and relaxing atmosphere is what makes Mekong Cruises so popular. We combine nature and culture into a holiday experience you will never forget.
Our Spa is located within two renovated historical Laotian wooden houses that are unique in style and reflect the traditional architecture of Luang Prabang.
- Aromatherapy massages: choose either soft or strong pressure
- Traditional Lao massage: enhance your energy flow
- Foot massage: a traveller relaxation delight
- Head & Shoulders massage: the ultimate stress relief
- Body Scrub: Buff your skin into silky smooth shape with rejuvenating exfoliation treatment
- Facial Treatment: soft exfoliating massage & hydratation for subtle soft kissable skin
- Manicure & Pedicure: clean up, trim and color your nails
For more information about hotels and resorts, please visit our website.